CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Apron Girls lunch and Spring

I just got back from an apron girls lunch with Marci, Haley, Tanya, Jenny and Jessica. We had a ball. We ate at the Blue Lemon in Highland. I had the most amazing butternut squash soup. Yummy. It is like warm pumpkin pie in a bowl. We also went to a fabric store right next door the the restaurant. Haley was amazing and helped me pick out some material for a table runner that I have been meaning to make for 2 years.
This one will be my back.
Spring is here these are buds on my tree .
It is also warm today, short sleeves, windows open.
Oh, this is what I have been waiting for.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE the fabric! I can't wait to see your finished runner! I'm glad you had so much fun... thanks for inviting me. ;)

Alli said...

The fabric is so darling! Good job on picking it out! Sounds like you had a good time! :)

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun! I'm so glad to have met you. I love the fabric and am excited to see your finished runner.

Tanya said...

Hey Holly! I had a blast! And I was so excited to meet you! Can't wait til we do it again, and I can't wait to see your runner!