CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Inspiration

I received a new visit teaching partner and new ladies to teach last month. I was not able to go last month but we went this past Wednesday. We go to Sister Clegg. She is 75. Five years ago at the age of 70 (because i can do math) she decided to start piecing quilts for her children and grandchildren. She has made over 100 so far and it does not look like she is even close to quitting. They are beautiful and all different patterns and fabrics. She even uses Moda fabric. It just goes to show that you can teach an old gal something new. I love her desire and enthuseasim to make these quilts.

3 comments:

Alli said...

That is really cool! Amazing! I just love little old ladies! :)

girlsmama said...

What treasure! The quilts and the sister you visit teach. What an amazing production rate she has! I hope I see that many quilts in my lifetime.

I noticed Kurt and Maggi on your blogroll! She's our photographer. How do you know them?

Mindy said...

I absolutely LOVE old ladies. :)