CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank You Thank You Thank You


Thank you everyone who has posted a comment, called, and sent notes. They have all helped me lots. I am feeling a little more energetic today. I actually did my dishes that have been sitting out since this last weekend. It all seemed to overwhelming to do them before, but now it is done. I even did my hair yesterday and it still looks good. I am feeling much better and hoping that this depression clears up fast. Thank you again. I know that I only know half of you though different blogs but I love you girls. I wish I could give you all hugs. I wish I could do more that just say thanks. But, Thanks again.

4 comments:

Alli said...

you are so welcome! You are a wonderful girl. Keep your chin up! :) We are praying for you guys!
love,
ALLI (MIKE TOO! :) )

Mindy said...

Holly, you are LOVED! :)

gnat said...

Holly (and Adam) I just found you through rachel's blog and it was heartbreaking to read about your miscarriage. Everyone's comments were right on, you have such good friends and family. I miss seeing you even though we live so close. You'll have to let me know when you are up to a couple of Tornadoes and we could meet at that park behind petsmart in Orem(and when the weather is nicer)
I miss you and love you tons, though you don't yet have babies of your own, I know there are lots of nieces and nephews and friends who would call you mother any day!

Marci said...

oh holly i am so sorry...that's all i can say. please don't think it is your fault. you would be a fabulous mom.
i wanted to invite you to lunch on saturday the 14th but i don't have your address...will you email me and tell me if you want to come? www.infomadysunshine@yahoo.com