CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy 31st Adam

Today is Adam's birthday.
I just wanted to tell him the first 31 things I love about him.

1. I love his loyalty to people he respects and his friends.
2. I love that if I say I am thirsty he jumps up and gets me a beverage.
3. I love his blue eyes. I love his smile
4. I love listening to him laugh.
5. I love that he knows how important it is for me to be with my family and he makes sure I go see them.
6. I love that he lets me sing off key and the wrong words.(he may not like it but he lets me do it anyway)
7. I love that he would do anything for his family and mine.
8. I love that he loves mine and his nieces and nephews and that he will play hide and seek, dress up, jump on the tramp and football with them when none of the other adults will even listen to them.

9. I love that he holds the priesthood and leads our family with faith.
10. I love that he can take me to the Temple.
11. I love how he takes care of our yard and home.

12. I love that he will and usually does the cooking, dishes and laundry.
13. I love that he lets me to crafts and will let me make a mess.
14. I love that he loves my grandparents and would do anything for them.
15. I love watching movies with him.
16. I love hat he will watch sappy chick flicks with me.
17. I love that he works hard.
18. I love it when he calls me during the middle of the day, while at work, just to see how my day is going.
19. I love that he reads church books.
20. I love him in blue and red. Yes he is a hottie, but he is my hottie.
21. I love that he is still in hangs out with is friends from high school.

22. I love it when he brushes my hair for me.
23. I love that others women are jealous that I have such a wonderful, helpful and kind husband.
24. I love when he brings me home surprises from the grocery store.
25. I love that he lets me listen to country and show tunes in the car on Saturdays.
26. I love that he is always concerned with my well being above his.
27. I love that he is a fanatic about the Buffalo Bills as long as I don't have to watch it with him.
28. I love how he makes my heart flutter just by looking at him.
29. I love holding his hand.
30. I love it that we can sit and talk for hours. Usually it is me talking, but I love that he can endure my chattering.
31. I love that he is my best friend, my protector, my lover, and my laughter.

6 comments:

The Oylers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Holly is lucky to have such a great husband for her. We love both of you so much. Man I can't believe what an old stinky poopy you are though...old and crusty!

Alli said...

That is so sweet! you guys are so dang cute together.. Happy Birthday Adam

Melinders said...

Happy B-Day Adam!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Holly- I like how you posted the 31 things you love. So sweet!!

*Jord and Amy* said...

So Sweet! So I hadn't gotten on your blog for awhile so I was doing a little catching up and reading your happenings. I just read your sad news! I am sooo... sorry. It makes me hurt for you because I know how that ache to be a mom feels. Although I've never been through that and I cant even imagine it. My prayers are with you. We will be moms someday! I just know it! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was a good one!

haley said...

holly... where are you? you need to post! are you planning on going to the apron girls thing at marci's this next month? we need to play again. maybe at that park you were telling me about. see you soon!