CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh, the places I've been

I know I have been MIA for the past month. Actually I just took a much needed sabatiacal from the computer. I also have been tripping around a bit. Oh you know just the usual happening places, Vernal and Lewison Utah and Pocatello and Dayton Idaho. I got to babysit this adorable little bug.
I also got to watch these three. We had so much fun. We watched movies, went for a walk, did the girls hair and nails. I also got my makeup done and arm massages from them. So much fun!
I went to Vernal with my mom and dad to Cooper's baptism.
Mindy, Aubrey and Mindys mom played a beautiful song on their violins.
Aubrey slept at the hotel with us. This is us getting ready in the morning.
Adam and I drove to Idaho to attend Tanners graduation from ISU. I am glad we got to go. We were able to see their new apartment and surprise Tanner with his new tv that we told him was not in stock. Adam left me at my parents for the week. I was able to be with my mom on Mother's day. I got to read 3 books, make a scrapbook, go shopping, sleep, take photos, take a walk, spend time with Melissa and family.
Here are some baby birds in one of the front trees
New calf with its momma
A beautiful view of the valley.


Josie and I had a "slummin' party" with grandma and grandpa
Yes I have been busy. It is good to be home for a few weeks. In June I will be off again to see my sisters that are coming. Can't wait.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I was so glad you could come to Cooper's baptism! I still feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of you. :( All your other visits look like fun! I can't wait to see you in June!

Melinders said...

I've been wondering what you've been up to. Looks like you've been having fun!! I'm so jealous. I feel like I need to get out! We should get together sometime.

Alli said...

SOunds like fun. nice to have some where to run away too! You have a very cute family! :)

Marci said...

ahhh idaho...i love idaho. thank you for the compliment on the overalls...i knew someone out there would love them.;D i can't wait to see you too! we'll have lots of loud obnoxious fun and no-one will look at us like we're crazy because we'll be in seclusion in the back yard!

JP said...

looks like you've been keeping busy. I just found you blog through janna. I love you background.