CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Im a slacker.


This week has been yuck, actually the last 3 weeks have been yuck. I have been through the stomach flu and everything that goes with it. Now I am just plain tired. All I want to do is sleep. It is driving by very patient husband crazy. Not only am I tired, I am ornery. Today I showered. (pat my self on my back) and shaved my legs (another pat) and my arm pits (now that deserved a Hip hip hooray! ) and I can barely lift my bottle or water up to drink or push the left mouse button to harvest my fields on facebook's farmville. What is wrong with me. I am sick of this. I feel like I could just lay down on this bench and take a long long nap, like my buddy in the picture.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hip hip hooray for the pits! But I'm sad you're sick. :( Get better soon! You can rest from your farm work... I'm sure it'll survive without you. ;)

haley said...

i've missed you... hope you get feeling better!